ELLSWORTH — The Boston Celtics will begin the NBA Eastern Conference quarterfinals against the Milwaukee Bucks in a seven-game series beginning at 1 p.m. Sunday, April 15.
Boston finished second in the Eastern Conference with a record of 55-27 in the regular season and will have home-court advantage. Milwaukee had a record of 44-38 and received the No. 7 seed after losing the sixth-place tiebreaker with the Miami Heat.
Below are dates, locations and TV listings for all games. If necessary, times for Game 5, Game 6 and Game 7 will be announced at a later date. All times are Eastern.
- Game 1: 1 p.m. Sunday, April 15, TNT (Boston)
- Game 2: 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 17, TNT (Boston)
- Game 3: 9:30 p.m. April 20, ESPN (Milwaukee)
- Game 4: 1 p.m. April 22, ABC (Milwaukee)
- Game 5 (IF NECESSARY): April 24, TBD (Boston)
- Game 6 (IF NECESSARY): April 26, TBD (Milwaukee)
- Game 7 (IF NECESSARY): April 28, TBD (Boston)