The Boston Red Sox will begin their American League Division Series battle with the Cleveland Indians at 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 6, in Cleveland.
Boston won the American League East with a 93-69 record in the regular season. Cleveland won the AL Central with a 94-67 record and will have home-field advantage in the series.
Rick Porcello (22-4, 3.15 ERA) will open the series on the mound for the Red Sox, and Trevor Bauer (12-8, 4.26) will get the start for the Indians. Below is a full list of times, locations and TV information.
- Game 1: 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct 6, TBS (Cleveland)
- Game 2: 4:30 p.m. Friday Oct. 7, TBS (Cleveland)
- Game 3: 4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 9, TBS (Boston)
- Game 4 (IF NECESSARY): TBD, TBS (Boston)
- Game 5 (IF NECESSARY): TBD, TBS (Cleveland)