ELLSWORTH — Woodlawn will be featuring local performers on Sunday mornings from 10:30 a.m. to noon starting June 26.
Bring a lawnchair and enjoy some music in the sunshine as performers entertain from the front porch of The Black House as part of this free concert series. The museum will be open for tours until 4 p.m.
Concerts and cafés include:
- June 26: Kate Hall/Vivian Hyde with Steamy Buddha.
- July 17: Bobbi Lane with Precipice Café.
- July 31: Stephen Bowman/Phil Kell with Morton’s Moo.
- Aug. 7: Shore Road Music with Downeast Specialty Café.
- Aug. 14: Gus La Casse with Flexit Café.