BLUE HILL — The Marine Environmental Research Institute’s (MERI) Winter 2010 Ocean Video Night series at the MERI Center for Marine Studies continues Friday, Feb. 12, at 7 p.m. with “Addicted to Plastic.”
Films will be screened each Friday through March 26.
Ocean Video Night is part of MERI’s 20th anniversary celebration.
The rest of the film lineup is as follows:
- Feb. 19: “Devils of the Deep: Jumbo Squid” (family).
- Feb. 26: “The Fish Belong to the People.”
- March 5: “Tiger Shark: Predator Revealed” (family).
- March 12: “A Life Among Whales.”
- March 19: “Kingdom of the Blue Whale” (family).
- March 26: “Ocean Animal Emergency.”
Each film will run approximately one hour. Popcorn and beverages will be provided. A suggested $3 donation per person will help cover costs.
For more information, contact MERI’s Education Department at 374-2135.