Firefighters respond to another fire in Sullivan



SULLIVAN — There was no day off on Monday for Sullivan Fire Rescue crews.

A fire that occurred at 1 Morgan Lane was first reported at 11:34 a.m. According to a press release from Sullivan Fire Rescue, “Upon arrival, crews found that a ceiling vent fan in the upstairs bathroom had caught fire. Crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire with minimal damage caused to the building.”

The house was occupied at the time, but no injuries were reported. Fire and rescue crews from Hancock, Franklin, Sorrento, Gouldsboro and Winter Harbor also provided assistance.

Maxwell Hauptman

Maxwell Hauptman

Reporter at The Ellsworth American
Maxwell Hauptman has been reporting for The Ellsworth American since 2018. He covers eastern Hancock and western Washington counties and welcomes story tips and ideas. He can be reached at [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *