ELLSWORTH — A Hancock County grand jury has indicted a Bucksport man who police said engaged in “gun play” during an argument with his mother’s husband on Jan. 9.
Dylan Fisher, 19, was indicted June 7 on charges of tampering with a victim, tampering with a witness, three counts of domestic violence reckless conduct with a dangerous weapon and endangering the welfare of child with a dangerous weapon.
The incident began, according to prosecutors, after Fisher had a party at the residence belonging to his mother and her husband.
The husband came out of his bedroom and asked Fisher and his friends to quiet down because he had to work in the morning, Deputy District Attorney Toff Toffolon said during Fisher’s initial appearance this past winter.
Fisher and his mother’s husband fought, at which point Fisher allegedly fired a gun in the house, according to court records.
The grand jury also indicted the following 12 others:
- David L. Appleby, 48, Bucksport, forgery and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer in Bucksport Dec. 4, 2017.
- Jacob R. Bryant, 32, Trenton, aggravated assault and domestic violence assault in Trenton Dec. 8, 2017.
- Ryan Dunbar, 34, Mount Desert, domestic violence criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, aggravated criminal mischief, obstructing report of a crime or injury and two counts of criminal mischief in Mount Desert Feb. 19.
- April Jones, 37, Gouldsboro, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and forgery in Gouldsboro Aug. 6 and Oct. 20, 2017.
- Darryl King, 28, Sullivan, two counts each trafficking in prison contraband, two counts unlawful drug possession and one count disorderly conduct in Ellsworth and Hancock Sept. 23, 2017.
- Benjamin M. Kinghorn, 36, Steuben, aggravated assault, two counts domestic violence assault, domestic violence reckless conduct with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence reckless conduct and violating conditions of his release in Franklin March 23.
- Patrick T. Lynn, 31, Ellsworth, assault, violating conditions of his release in Hancock March 5; two counts each assault on an officer, assault and disorderly conduct and one count refusing to submit to arrest in Ellsworth Feb. 19.
- Josef F. Messer, 36, Hancock, three counts assault on an officer in Ellsworth April 20; one count assault on an officer in Ellsworth March 5.
- Ryan D. Morey, 30, Sedgwick, operating after revocation, operating without a license, violating conditions of release in Orland Sept. 22, 2017.
- Cyntoine D. Sloan, 34, Worcester, Mass., three counts aggravated drug trafficking, two counts unlawful drug trafficking and one count criminal forfeiture in Verona Island Feb. 13.
- Michael B. Stanley, 57, Bucksport, unlawful drug possession and violating conditions of release in Penobscot May 16, 2017.
- Brian E. Stanwood, 32, Lamoine, attempted burglary and criminal mischief in Ellsworth Oct. 20, 2017; aggravated assault, domestic violence assault, assault, criminal threatening, disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release in Lamoine Feb. 22; tampering with a victim, tampering with a witness, violating a protection order and two counts violating conditions of release in Ellsworth Feb. 23.