BUCKSPORT — Agents from the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency arrested five people during the execution of three search warrants in Bucksport and Orland Friday.
Maine State Police Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said two Bucksport residences and one Orland residence were searched.
Agents seized 3.1 grams of crack cocaine, 11 grams of cocaine, 46 grams of heroin, $6,000 in cash and two handguns, the spokesman said.
The following were arrested:
- Margaret McIninch, 43, of Stockton Springs: unlawful heroin possession.
- Shane R. Grindle, 43, Surry: unlawful possession of a Schedule Z drug — Trazodone, an anti-depressant.
- Stewart H. Carney Jr., 37, Bangor, unlawful drug trafficking.
- Monica J. Johnson, 39, Bangor, unlawful drug possession and violating conditions of release.
- Julio R. Sanchez, 30, Holyoke, Mass., aggravated drug trafficking.
The Bucksport Police Department, the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office, Maine Warden Service and Maine Marine Patrol assisted the MDEA.
Correction: An earlier version of this article contained an error. Shane R. Grindle, 43, of Surry was charged with unlawful possession of a Schedule Z drug — Trazodone, an anti-depressant.